Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My first blog...well, sorta

Ok...so I'm considering this to be "Officially" my first blog. It isn't really, however. I actually have a blog on my website at www.kimberlyhaller.com, although it's really not the same. I can't just write about anything on that blog though, since it's more of a professional site/blog...so I have to have something REALLY good to post on that one. Hence, this is my first REAL blog...I can write anything I want! Yay! I'm wearing purple underwear.....(not really, but it was fun to write.)

I have to admit something though...I probably would not have even thought about starting a blog had it not all happened by accident! I was attempting to comment on a friend's blog, and as I went to try to publish my comment, I had to sign up for an account and the next thing I know, I have a blog! Now all I have to do is figure out how to get a cool template that I can actually stand, post pics (I like blogs that have pictures on them, so of course, mine has to have that too!), and then keep up with this thing.

So please bear with me.....I haven't even managed to figure out how to put a background on my myspace page though, so this might take awhile!

~KMB

I wonder if anyone will even read this? or comment? Is anyone even out there?

1 comment:

Kier said...

Yep...out here and commenting! And waiting for all of the juicy details of your life. :) Plus, I'd like to make a special request for a ton of pictures!

And just because this is NOT a profession web site, and because you said it first, I actually *am* wearing purple underwear. :)