Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter!

I'm off to Salt Lake City today...yep you read that right. Salt. Lake. City. in Utah...somehow I think I'm as surprised as everyone...I never expected to go there and celebrate Easter....one of the more important Christian Holidays (like Christmas) out in Mormon country. I know I know, there are lots of other people out there too...but it is kinda different, don't you think?? (Alan has already warned me not to get married again. I told him that I wouldn't...one of him was all I could handle anyways!!!...although now I think on it, the women don't marry more than once anyway--it's the men that take multiple wives..)

I'm kinda excited about this trip and for the first time in years, a little nervous about it. I know it's a regular Blair Band gig, but we're playing in the Salt Lake City Arena and that sounds pretty cool to me! Also, I've never been to Utah.. and I'm going to buy my obligatory shot glass (if you don't know me, I tend to buy shotglasses from airports of places I've never been to before and I have quite the collection!)

I hope that wherever y'all are celebrating Easter, you have a great weekend! Happy Easter!

Gotta run and pack now!

~KMB

No comments: