Sunday, July 1, 2007

Planes, Trains, and well...just planes...

So I'm off tomorrow morning at the butt-crack of dawn to catch a plane home to Buffalo, NY to visit the parents for a week. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of people while I'm there!

And now, onwards to the good news updates!

I've just signed the contracts to play full time (well, once a week rehearsal plus the concerts) as the Principal second violinist in the Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra. I'll also be teaching in the pre-college department at Western Kentucky University (which the BGWSO is a part of).

I may have another possible job in the works...though I'm unsure of when I might start. I'm hoping it will happen as the extra money will be a godsend!

So keep your fingers crossed for me :)

~KMB

1 comment:

twolilhahas said...

So, how'd your trip go? Everybody doing ok at home? And congrats on that contract. Sounds fun.