Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Anniversaries.....

So I haven't updated in a few days because work has been really busy, but I thought I'd leave a little update. Today Alan and I are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary! Actually we celebrated a bit last night by going out to the Melting Pot (a yummy fondue restaurant that we both love--Alan took me to the one in Nashville on the night he proposed) and we're going to Agatha's mystery dinner theater tomorrow night....I've always wanted to go, so I'm really excited about it! We are getting to celebrate twice because we can't actually go out tonight, and methinks the hubby feels a wee bit guilty about that!

I promise to give another update after the Agatha's mystery dinner theater...until then, I've got to go prep for my classes tomorrow..ughh.

1 comment:

Deardeedle said...

Have fun!!! and Congrats on two years!!!!