Friday, February 23, 2007

Crazy Week.....

So this was the week of Bowling Green, when I drive up to Bowling Green, KY to play in the Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra. The Tuesday night dress rehearsal went fine...just long. Wednesday...well, not so much. I woke up feeling a little groggy and thought everything was alright...until after lunch. I felt really tired all of a sudden and I had trouble moving without feeling dizzy. I went and tried to teach that afternoon and almost passed out...I ended up cancelling and going home to sleep. Whatever I've got, it's really knocked me off my feet. I managed to go and play the Thursday concert up in Bowling Green...but it's been a pretty rough week. and NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT. So far I have been asked this at least five times...It's not possible this month, TRUST ME.

I still need to go and finish laundry as I'm off to Arlington, TX with the Blair Band tomorrow for a gig. Man...I just pray that I get through this weekend!!

Hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better tomorrow...ughh....otherwise this weekend is going to be hell. Anyways, at least I can take my laptop on the road with me this time! If there's time...I'll let y'all know how it's going.....

~KMB

No comments: