Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Sweet Valentine.......

So not feeling very well aside, it's been a pretty nice Valentine's day! My husband made me a yummy dinner tonight and I surprised him with a carrot cake that I made for dessert. I'm not very good with the whole decorating thing, but I gave it my best shot! It looked pretty good, if I do say so myself! It tasted yummy too...and I know he liked it, because he went back for seconds!

I'm hoping that whatever I've got that's making me feel kinda yucky goes away soon....Alan and I are going to go out next week and celebrate V-day without all the crowds at our favorite fondue restaurant, the Melting Pot! It's been ages since we've been there...and I'm craving some of that chocolate fondue!

Happy Valentine's Day!

~KMB

1 comment:

Kier said...

Oh, I am DYING for chocolate fondue now!!! Send me some?

And feel better!