Monday, February 5, 2007

Monday....ughhhhh

How can a weekend go so great and then Monday be so awful???
I had a bad night Sunday night and so felt really groggy come monday morning and just out of it...everything during the day pretty much went downhill from there.

-I can't seem to find my trio books (2 volumes) for a wedding that I'm playing on Friday evening
-I had some trouble teaching a particularly annoying student today...
-I managed to make a different student cry (somehow bow exercises turned into meltdown)....I think that's pretty much the cherry on top of the crappy day sundae.

I never should have gotten out of bed today...hopefully tomorrow will be better.....

~KMB

1 comment:

Kier said...

Hope your Tuesday is better!

And also, I really need to hear you play sometime. :)