Monday, February 12, 2007

Just another Manic Monday.....

And thank God it's over!!
I don't know why I hate mondays so much.....maybe just because they're mondays. And it's not as if they're really all that bad...but I'm just glad that it's over and now almost Tuesday!

I had a wonderful weekend though! The Music City Feis was on Satuday (for those who don't know it's an Irish step-dancing competition). Some of my students were competing as was Yun, she's the whistle player and band leader's wife of the celtic/christian band I play with. it was great as I met some of the people that I'll be dancing with in a few weeks when I start back taking lessons! Also, I was able to network with some of the people who planned the feis and are with the Middle Tennessee Irish Arts foundation (or association...whichever one they are!).

On Sunday, after seeing some good friends at Church and having a nice lunch, I went to help my friend Lynne bake some cakes for "Love Helps"...I think it's an organization which helps in need school children as well as buys supplies for the schools that desperately need them in Metro Nashville. It was a lot of fun--although I had to leave a bit early as Alan, my hubby, had committed us to going out with his Composition teacher and his wife. We had a fabulous time and will mostly likely go and do it again soon!

It was a busy and full weekend and no low points at all! I hope this week goes as smoothly as the weekend did....

~KMB

1 comment:

Rachel said...

did you get to watch the bsg?